martes, 2 de noviembre de 2021

My favorite vacations

It is complicated for me to say which are my favorite vacations because I have always had vacations at the same places and I usually confuse the date of my memories but there was a summer that this didn't happen and I visitated locations that I don't visit usually. First we traveled with my mother, my father and my sisters to camping to some place near to the elqui valley. The place had a little lake and many camping spots. I remember that we camped in a piece of land between two streams. We didn´t do so much more,


but I remember that in the last day we did a barbecue and that the nocturne sky was very beautiful.

After that we returned to Santiago, we went to pick up some cousins and went to camping to the 7 tasas, but the car was not capable to arrive so we decided campin at half way. I remember that in that camp there  was a river and that I wan a game of monopoly


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My pets

At the present I have four pets, three dogs and one cat.  Cacao is the oldest dog, Cacao is a Golden retriever with gold pelage. We rescued ...