domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2021

My pets

At the present I have four pets, three dogs and one cat. 

Cacao is the oldest dog, Cacao is a Golden retriever with gold pelage. We rescued it from the Street. It came to the house extremely lean and very dirty until the point of believing that it had Brown hair, that is why we named it Cacao. It is very loving, it like to play and it is very sociable. 


Maze and chester are brothers and they were adopted when they were puppies. Maze have White pelage and chester have it Brown,  they are very similar to the hounds. Maze is very restless what complicates her training while chester is very cowardly to the point of fear the street. 




Cleo or cat for friends, is a cat of gray colour, an aunt gave it to us, it like to sleep, recive affection and drop to the floor. It dont like other cats and leaving house.

My pets have been very important for relax and encourage me in dificult moments and, they have gave to me a lot very entertaining moments.


3 comentarios:

  1. I loved the pictures of all of your pets, It must be fun to live with them

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Martin: It must be very difficult to have cats and dogs under the same roof ... I prefer rabbits that don't make so much noise ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

My pets

At the present I have four pets, three dogs and one cat.  Cacao is the oldest dog, Cacao is a Golden retriever with gold pelage. We rescued ...